Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Norton Cinema

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Norton Cinema

    Anybody know if they're taking credit/debit cards yet?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    don't think so, heard someone say the other day they still weren't
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    That sucks. I was hoping to check them out this weekend but I'll hold off until they can do the cards.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    coeburn is now only charging 3 bucks for all movies saw the strangers the other night.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    They won't be putting in a debit machine. Considering that 5% of debit card purchase or 9% of a credit card's fee for the business goes to the Bank issuer I can't blame them for not taking them. There going to lose a few customer cause their in that big of a hurry someone can't stop at the 5 ATM's in Norton to get cash.
    The Debit machine cost's a few thousand up front and both cut into your profit especially when they have that overhead of the new facilities they would be losing money on those sales.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    I gotta agree with Sat_morning_QB, why can't you just carry a little cash on you or stop at the ATM's at each bank in Norton. It won't keep me from going to see a movie.

    I don't go that often anyways but did the Wise and Coeburn cinemas take debit/credit cards when they were open?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Norton Cinema

    Theres an ATM in the lobby.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gotta agree with Sat_morning_QB, why can't you just carry a little cash on you or stop at the ATM's at each bank in Norton. It won't keep me from going to see a movie.

    I don't go that often anyways but did the Wise and Coeburn cinemas take debit/credit cards when they were open? </div></div>

    I don't get it either. Backed 100%
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    coeburn and wises theatre might as well go ahead and close the doors

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Cinema

    Isnt coeburn playing the movies norton plays awhile afterwards?...hell its a good deal to me if thats the case, wait a little while and go see it in coeburn and its a lot cheaper...i wouldnt close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •